Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Bumbo seat and prep for Riley

Jackson got to try out his first bumbo seat a couple of weeks ago during his first steps appointment and it was too stinkin' cute. the back of it works as a headrest for my little guy. I think these pics are way to cute. It looks like he is pulling his pant legs up too. Way too cute!!!

Look how pudgy I look. the double chin and everything. It has been hard this week and last not having a visit from the nurse and having no idea how he is gaining weight. All I know is the kid is getting heavy. I don't know how the mom's do it that have there babies start out at 8-10 pounds. We will know soon enough I guess.. We have our first appointment tomorrow morning at 8am. then we will be in full swing. Thanks everyone for your prayers they are well felt. We will keep everyone updated on www.caringbridge.org/visit/jacksonschrock through his surgery and recovery.

No comments: