Monday, March 24, 2008
have a great Monday....hope it is better than mine.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
2. A picture of my baby taken by the fabulous darcy
Darce says he is pointing to Jesus....I think so too. He has definitely gotten to know him well already.
3. the funny one: Adrian came home early last night, all excited to watch the Purdue game. However we have comcast, who does not carry the big ten network...another reason of many why comcast is for lack of a better word, just STUPID!!! He spent the entire first half deciding if we were going to go somewhere to watch the game, then he decided we would go after the baby was fed and asleep, so we loaded him up and we decided to go to between the buns....it is a sports bar/restaurant. (Don't worry we didn't take our baby to the bar, although I did try last week to take him to the spring...I wanted wings and i was denied.) back on track we saw them loose...sorry babe...but the funny part was jackson puked all over himself and me, then when adrian went to take him from me he lifted him accrossed the table and the puke dripped off his leg in little droplets all the way accrossed the table. eeeewwwww....right? the best thing about between the buns though is that they have paper towel rolls right at your table. so we used them to clean it up with some wipes and at the end of the table there was this huge pile of paper towels and wipes and you know what else....and the waitress never asked about it. in this whole feasco noone noticed a thing. I was fine...i just took off my sweatshirt and thank goodness it was almost 60 degrees yesterday so I didn't freeze on the way to the car in my t-shirt.
Enjoy your weekend.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
names as well as links to their blogs.
1. I am a daughter of a farmer, I once had to help my dad in a grain bin where a rat lived...i know gross and absolutely terrifying.
2. I have a dream of singing on broadway, in a musical preferrably. On my honeymoon I busted into a tune..but that doesn't count I wasn't on the stage.
3. I have a problem sleeping if I don't fall asleep on the couch first. I sleep much better if I sleep on the couch for three hours at least then my husband wakes me up to go to bed.
4. I didn't get married until I was 27 1/2 years old. But when I did I found the best guy in the world.
5. I am from Minnesota and now I find myself stuck in Indiana, due to my husbands job.
6. look, i just made vikings colors....i am a VIKINGS FAN. I know they are not that good...but we have the worlds greatest running back ever. I love football. I do get a little sick of it when it is one all the time, but I get into it alot more since I have been introduced to fantasy football. it make every game a little more interesting. I wish it would go back to just being on SUNDAYS....I can't do 4 days of football.
7. I am addicted to HGTV...I can watch it all day and all night. I have about 12 different shows I watch and then I want to paint or decorate something immediately. I have all these Ideas and no money to accomplish them. No worries though I have started a book and there are about 5 ideas for every room in my house.