Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas favorties

MERRY CHRISTMAS! to everybody. I thought I would do a little holiday tag game. It will be fun to find out everyones holiday favorites.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? HOT CHOCOLATE!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa haspresents that show up unwrapped on Christmas morning
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I have looked for some and I can't findany....but we did when I was little
5. When do you put your decorations up?Thanksgiving break always have its atradition in my family.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? green been caserole..but thecookies are really...but I can't count it as a "holiday dish"
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: my dad had a friend that would showup to our country house...dressed as santa and we would take pictures...Inever realized he would come on Christmas eve.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?What are you talkingabout? What truth? he lives at the north pole and brings me gifts everyyear.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We have immediate familyChristmas on Christmas eve...then the whole family on Christmas day. (thatis what we did when we were little) Now we just find a day that everyonecan get together....that is Christmas...whatever day that is we openpresents.10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?White lights, ribbon, all theornaments both Adrian and My mom has given us since we were born. We bothhave alot....I am still looking for a star that doesn't weigh 20 ibs. Ialso have a tree skirt on the list to buy at after christmas sales.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I LOVE it!!!! when i don't have to drivein it. Especially when it is falling like I am in a snow globe.
12. Can you ice skate? I try...I can with a hockey stick. it gives me
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? this is going to sound crazy...butI really loved bologna and cheese sandwiches with miracle whip. I knowgross huh? well I asked santa for it. I got a note in my stocking thatsaid my present was in the frig...when I went there it was with my name onit on the top shelf. Bologna, cheese slices, and miracle whip. I was soexcited.
14. What\'s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? The truemeaning and sharing it with friends and family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?Cup cookies, ritz crakers with peanut butter and Chocolate almond bark...mmmmmmm
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? putting up the tree with mymom, i miss that.
17. What tops your tree? Nothing...everything is toooooooo heavy
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? giving. it love thereactions
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Christmas shoes
20. Candy Canes? love them

I am tagging Christy, Darcy, Natalie and Gretchen

Have a happy New year. I know I will I got a new job. Thanks for everyone who has been praying for us and my endeavor into finding a new job. I greatly appreciate all of it.

No comments: