Thursday, September 03, 2009

Jackson hammin' it up and an attempt of pictures of the two of them.

Jackson has become quite the ham lately. Of course it is on his terms. If he doesn't want to do it he doesn't do it.


Like tonight when we tried to get a couple pictures of our kids together. He decided he would rather try to push Avenlea out of the wagon instead. So we got this one picture of the two of them that is half way decent...she is trying to smile and her eyes are closed but it is a documentation of the moment right.
I was able to get a couple great pictures of my adorable 3month old baby girl. My how time flys, even with all the struggles we have had with her constipation, and colic. I am not sure now that we have been supplementing that she really was colicky or if she was just really hungry. But we will say a little of both. I have to keep doing what I did for Jackson and document on here what she is doing at three months or I won't remember when I scrapbook her three month pictures. So here goes:
She began smiling about a week ago, she is finally content to lay on the floor or in her bouncy seat. Up until this point she was a big fan of being held. Don't get me wrong, if the girl had her way, she would still be held all the time. She loves having baths and has since the first one. She just lays in the tub and kicks her legs happily. She has developed gorgeous blue eyes, with long full eyelashes. I feel she is going to be a heart breaker in her future. She loves to watch her brother entertain her. She is ok with tummy time and has been pulling her head off our shoulders for a few weeks now. She can hold it up for about a minute..then she lays it back down.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Oh my, Jackson's giggle is so cute & contagious! I love how he says hi & bye! Wow, can't believe Avenlea is already 3 mo. old!!! Time flies, eh?