Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Randominities

Well I have to say life has been a bit crazy. I started back to work part time from home, on top of feeding my kid every three hours. I have a feeling after only two days of this that I must be crazy. On the days that he sleeps I am so tired from being up at night that I want to sleep and if that is not the case the house is such a mess i can't work anyway, or at least not until I clean it up. So basically it is a catch 22.


Jackson is doing well, still has a stuffed up nose but the doc says it is not an infection it is caused by his feeding tube. So until december I guess my child is not going to breathe well through his nose and mom and dad are not going to sleep well. Now that is something to look forward to.


On a positive note. We have moved his blood work to once a week, and he has started to make his own blood, slowly, and we are very happy. MY baby is getting sooooo big. He is up to 8 lbs 12 ounces.


Adrian is swamped at work and realizing that there are going to be times he can't come with us to doc appointment. Definitely an additional stress. It is really hard for him to not be so closely involved. He has been wonderful trying to give me a break when he gets home. He even made me dinner last night.


I am preparing making a meal plan for when my side of the fam comes to visit this Thanksgiving. First time ever making the entire Feast. If you got a good recipes please share. I am looking for a colorful meal. It is going to be such a blast having everyone hear for the weekend. Can't wait. It will be the first time everyone sees Jackson too. I am so excited. This will be the first time everyone will be out here since we got married.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You two are doing such a good job. You are great parents. Yea, Jackson! We are glad the blood thing is going well and that he is gaining weight (he is now at Braydens birth weight)...ouch!