Monday, August 25, 2008

Destruction in our HOME.

So we (or I should say the guys) started the bathroom destruction, aka remodel today. (aren't these colors special...love the decorating, just add a sunflower border over those pink flowersa nd you get the idea. I used to like yellow until I entered this room.) They are doing the gutting and the prep work for what will come when we add the cool new stuff. We have been so blessed by our church. I personally thought the pray and support of our church family was phenomenal, but they have totally out done themselves with this benefit they are planning. the support and encouragement is overwhelming and the passion to give. I can't wait until I can pay it forward to someone else.

We will continue to give you guys updates as the day goes on, or the weeks, or the months. However long it takes. I have lived with it stripped this far for three years. nothing will seem long, now that I know it is happening.

Thanks to everyone that has helped this happen...it means the world to us.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay!! Can't wait to see the finished product!