Monday, June 05, 2006

ok so it has been a while. The past few weeks have been incredibly busy..Memorial weekend flew by dispite the heat...SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER....yipppeeeee.....i have started my new summer job and teh kids are great. a challenge but no different than any other group of kids. Morgan, my Sister in law, graduated from good ole fairfield high. the graduation was great and she had a great party to celebrate. the day went well...i have pictures but I used my SLR camera so we got to wait until they get developed. soooonnnn I hope. There are some good ones. I will get them posted I promise. I also scrapbooked all day on Thursday...mainly to finish morgan's graduation gift but also just because it is fun. I got to organize and get things together to take to the store with me the next night it was great. Finished about three pages of Macy and two for the wedding. I am working on those too...the store has a scanner so I can scan them to a disk and then post them...it is going to be great. (mom I can't wait to show you the parents one) I want you to help journal on two pages. I need it for the mother perspective. on our mother daughter page and also I the thumbs up picture...so you remember how that picture was taken? or why you are all thumbs uping and have exploding smiles. Email me your thoughts.

here are some pictures from Memorial day and the last days of school
Macy got to enjoy water for the first time on Memorial weekend...she wasnt' so sure of the waves at first, but with a few treats she was bounding through the water and playing fetch with bailey. we were a little worried she wouldn't listen very well...but all in all she did a great job. THis one is so cute of chase and JW...had to include it.

1 comment:

darcy said...

Hiya, Nichole!! Looks like Macy is okay and having fun at the lake!!! Fun pictures. =)