Friday, February 08, 2008

Wonderful trips, sickness and Trouble in the Schrock household

papa vince's chair is a little huge.


we had a wonderful trip to Minnesota.


had an amazing time catching up with Family and friends.


I have to give props to Jackson he truely is an amazing traveler. At least at the present time. He only had brief periods of craziness on the way there and then on the way back...about a half hour worth. In the grand scheme of a 9 1/2 hour trip, I will take the half hour.




then we got home on Sunday and boy wasn't dad excited to see his little man. I am pretty sure he was excited to see me, too. But the excitement came out with his little boy. Unfortunately both Adrian and I were sick and we are just getting over it now. For me it has been almost two weeks. Luckily, Jackson is remaining healthy. I don't know how the little guy does it, but he is so resilent.




So now to the trouble. We went to Riley when we got back from MN. WE met with Jackson's surgeon who was very happy with us being on track for Surgery the end of March. We don't know the exact date yet but we do know we are on track. Then we met with his kidney doc and they were happy with everything but his weight gain. So the dietician decided to start on cereal. Well, here is the trouble. Jackson SCREAMS.....let me say again, Screams through the entire three bites of cereal we get through before we gag and then thrash back and forth until mom gives us. HELP>>>>HELP>>>>>HELP!!! Is this normal or is this just another way for my kid to be different? All suggestions welcome.

No comments: