Thursday, April 03, 2008

I have been tagged again.....so here goes

Whats your name spelled backwards? elohcin
What did you do last night? drove to indianapolis and then hung out with Conrad and Jenna and went to bed
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? pictures
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? of course..
Last time you swam in a pool? June of 2001
What are you wearing? khakis and a knit top
How many cars have you owned? never actually owned my own
Type of music you dislike most? i really like all kinds of music ...
Are you registered to vote? yessiree
Do you have cable? YEP
What kind of computer do you use? gateway
Ever made a prank phone call? for sure ...
You like anyone right now? YEP MY SON AND MY HUSBAND
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Bungee Jump
Furthest place you ever traveled? New York
What's your favorite comic strip? family circus
Do u know all the words to the national anthem? yes
Shower, morning or night? mornings

Best movie you've seen in the past month? I haven't watch a movie in the past month.
Favorite pizza toppings? sausage

Chips or popcorn? popcorn
What cell phone provider do you have? verizon wireless
Have you ever smoked peanut shells? what? no ...
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? yep but it wasn't called a beauty pageant
Orange Juice or apple? orange
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? my son

favorite chocolate bar? snickers ...

Who is your longest friend and how long? Stacy-5 years

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last summer from the farmers market...delish
Have you ever won a trophy? yes

Favorite arcade game? Pac Man
Ever ordered from an infomercial? NO oh wait I think TAEBO came from one..
Sprite or 7-UP? 7-up
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? yes

Last thing you bought at Walgreens? baby wipes on the way back from MN, we ran out with all the puking..

Ever thrown up in public? YES, the most mortifying was when I was pregnant and someone was in the bathroom, the ONLY bathroom in the place and I puked all over the hallway floor. To have the manager of the restaraunt walk out and step in it. OOOOPPPPSSS!! I suppose I didn't have to share that, oh well!!

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? TRUE LOVE ALL THE WAY!! Money can't buy that for you.

Do you believe in love at first sight? I have seen it happen...so I guess yes...it is always hard to believe....Mine develops over time.
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON? I have never watched either...don't plan on it either what i have heard about spongebob I am not interested.
Did you have long hair as a young kid? yes, i did

What message is on your voicemail machine? hi leave a message.

Where would you like to go right now? ANYWHERE WARM

Whats the name of your pet? Macy our 2 year old chocolate lab

What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? i don't have one anymore ...

What do you think about most? the health of my baby and if I have done everything I was suppose to with his care

Bloggers I'm tagging? Darcy, Natalie, and Laura

No comments: