I am sure someday I will stop counting by months, but come on it is way to much fun!!
Jackson is:- A Ham as you can see in the picture above.
-15 lbs 9 ounces and 25 inches long (at least he was at the end of last month before surgery)
-stuck, let me say that again, STUCK in a cast, but dealing well with the physical limitations.
-loves any toy that is cause and effect with music or balls involved
- he is starting to explore REAL FOOD...he sucks on puff cheetos, oreos, dumb dumb suckers and french fries. I never thought I would let my child eat this stuff for dinner
- loves destruction, You build it he destroys.
- still loves to have his picture taken
- LOVES BOOKS! talks to them even.- empties everything from the toy basket to my purse. We have always encouraged him to play by himself and right now in the cast it is really hard to find ways for him to do this. But it works to prop him up on the couch and let him empty a basket full of toys. He will play and unload it for hours. Thanks Grandma for the idea.
- Loves to watch his little friends run around. soon he will be running with them.