Sunday, November 09, 2008

tagged....

A. Attached or single? Definitely attached!
B. Best friend? I have a few girls I trust a great deal.
C. Cake or pie? Cheese cake...come on..who doesn't like it
D. Day of choice? Thursday
E. Essential item? My faith
F. Favorite color? Green
G. Gummy bears or worms? I am not a big sugar candy fan...so neither
H. Home town? Lake Wilson, MN
I. Favorite indulgence? Scrapbooking
J. January or July? January it is way to hot in July. plus it is just beautiful when it snows and you get trapped and half to play games with your family.
K. Kids? A 15 month old - Jackson
L. Life isn’t complete without? God and my family
M. Marriage date? August 6th, 2005..
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? Heights
Q. Quotes?
R. Reasons to smile? Great times with Friends..and anything that Jackson does
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag 5 people: Nichole D, Natalie, Kara, Ashley & Shelly
U. Unknown fact about me? I've never been down hill skiing!
V. Vegetable? veggies...are great...my fav would have to be broccoli
W. Worst Habit? biting finger nails
X. Xray or ultrasound? Neither unless absolutely necessary both are amazing inventions
Y. Your favorite food? Chimmies
Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius...although depending on where you are reading I could be a Capricorn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i just saw this!
thanks for tagging me! off i go to do it now! :)