Sunday, August 22, 2010

Prepping again for the wakie resale....

Man I love this time of year.  I have been spending the last two weeks pricing gently used toys and clothes for the Wakarusa Children's resale.  I love that this sale provides an amazing place for our community to find gently used, in great condition children's clothes, and every other accessory your child may need.  My favorite items for the fall sale are the shoes and winter coat selection.  Last spring I got fall I got shoes coats, and half the winter clothes I needed (only because I had no idea how a normal child grew) for 120 dollars.  that also included a few toys for each too. 

you can click on the this or wakie resale link on the right side bar on my blog to see pictures through out this week of what they are offering this year. 


Can't wait to see the great finds This year. 

No comments: