Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Spring Break.....

Sorry I would have thought over spring break I would have more time to blog but I haven't. I have been busy doing spring cleaning in our house, organization, and just chilling out.

Today I was doing laundry and the washer conked out on us. Lots of laundry and no washer makes for a big problem. But the great side of the story is that we have a homeowners warranty that covers it we just need to call it in...thank goodness it was this month and not in June when the warranty runs out.

four more days of my spring break. Tomorrow we are having an all day scrapbooking fest at the middle school with a bunch of my scrapping friends. It will be a blast. We are going to pause a lunch to have an umbrella drink at Hacienda in honor of spring break....so sad that that is what we resort to. Next year we will be on vacation...not over spring break of course...because of tax season...but near spring break definitely.

this week my car also went back in the shop...the ford idiots are rebuilding the transmission again (second time). In this case I hope the second time is the charm. It is nice to drive the 2005 cars they give me as courtesy cars though. I am looking forward to getting it back tomorrow too.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

No comments: