Wednesday, March 08, 2006

American idol addict

Ok, so I have never been addicted to American idol. Over the last four years I have been the person who made fun of my youth group kids because they were recording it while at youth group. I guess I should have just been happy they were at youth group and not in front of their TV's at home. Right? Anyhoo...i have become an addict this year....ditzy people have for the most part made me laugh (like darcy's rake story), but occasionally they really annoyed me. But I have to admit that Kelly pickler is adorable and I really think that she is just naive....and really doesn't know what is going on. Come on the girl had never had salmon....which by the way she pronounces with the "L" or Calamari....which we (kelly and i) both really prefer to let other people eat. And she sings songs that i love. and just has a unique voice. it doesn't have the same old normal sound that you are use to a pop star having. But on the other side...Mandisa has phenomenal pipes...Come on the girl can sing. She made me have goose bumps last night with her I'm every woman rendition. IT was AMAZING!!! Then on the guys side I am fascinated by a married man. He is a rocker at heart and has brought the house down twice now. I can't wait to hear what Chris has in store for us tonight. I am in love with my husband, so I said fascinated. He has the coolest voice.

My baby had her stiches removed yesterday...She was crazy at the vet. They ask me to give her a sedation pill before we came in but I don't think it did anything. She was out of control at the vet. Jumping on people and sliding across the floor...it is funny because they just laugh at me when we come in Macy pulling me at full force. My arm flying out of its socket. I always thought I was a pretty strong girl until this dog came into my life. Now she is the strong women in the family. hehe :).

2 comments:

darcy said...

I watched the first Kelly Clarkson epi.. Darin's not a fan of AI so we don't watch. =( I'll live AI vicariously through you. =)

Unknown said...

why is Darin not a fan of American Idol? I realize people aren't really a fan of Simon Cowell but he has mellowed. Just wondering...