Thursday, January 19, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Tomorrow is my birthday. I am turning 28 years old. Man do I feel old. The great thing is I continue to surround myself with young, vibrant people that keep me going and keep me active and feeling young. I am so excited, this year Adrian and I are going out with a couple of friends. This will be the first year that Adrian and I have been together that we are able to go out and be together on my birthday. Crazy busy season....Oh how I love it. (sarcasm). My only issue is that my friends want me to pick where we are going and what we are doing. I make decisions everyday. On my birthday I just want to be surprised. right? Hense the concept of birthday surprises. So I have been racking my brain about where to go. Hana Yori's would be cool....food and entertainment. Bonefish grill, heard it is great and I love Fish, don't worry Jason...I hear they have other kinds of food too. Then there is always Carabas...always a favorite of mine. I think I will put out a survey. Help me decide. vote today.

happy birthday to me....Happy birthday to me....

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

whoohoo for January birthdays!!
I will be entering my 30's on the 22nd! yep, two days from now, I will be officially in my 30's.
Now that is old... since I live in a college town.. I have a hard time with all the college guys/gals running around.. seriously, did I look that young..evah??