Thursday, January 12, 2006

"They don't understand", Sawyer Brown

This morning on my way to work i heard this song on the radio. The words struck me. It spoke about how everyone has their own things going on in there life and we might see there behavior as "not ok". But if you really knew them, and what they were going through, you wouldn't mind what was going on you would excuse them.

How many times do we see things in life and question it? Like a mom that lets her kids run ragged on a subway train or a public bus? And in our heads we are saying: what are you going to do? Are you just going to ignore that? When really they might have been up all night with there dad, watching him die and not understanding what is going on. Check our the Sawyer Brown song. I wish i had the lyrics to add to this. It would make alot more since. But for some reason I can't get them right know I will try later. Listen to it and let me know what you think. The whole song really got me thinking about how much we really know our neighbors and friends and how the realtionship has to come first. Relationships must be built before anything else.

No comments: