Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I got tagged

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Ok here it goes. Sorry it is going to end here...because i have no friends at least blogging ones.


THREE THINGS ABOUT YOU!!!

Three Names you go by:
1. Nichole
2. Nic, Cole, Ni-cho-le
3. Mrs. Schrock (this makes me feel old maybe i should try Ms.)
(or if J is around i loose all my identity and we (Adrian and I ) are known as the Schrock's)

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. my nalgene bottle filled with water
2. email (I have to check it daily or I feel like I missed something or someone)
3. a conversation with my husband. This is difficult during busy season. He is an accountant.


Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. My wedding rings
2. a cowboy hat (it is spirit week at school)
3. Underwear (This is important. Two kids just started a conversation in school about whether or not people are wearing underwear and what kind. Come on!!! You remember the boxer/brief conversations. Don't tell me you didn't do it. Everyone's done it to kill time at sometime).

Three of Your Favorite Songs
1. Carrie Underwood- Jesus Take the wheel
2. Lenard Skynard - Sweet Home alabama
3. Rascal Flatts - The day before you.
(also anything by Third Day, Jeremy Camp, or many others the list is endless. )

Two Truths and a Lie (in any order)
1. I've thrown eggs at a cop car
2. I've skinny dipped in a lake.
3. I've stole road construction signs and put them in my friends front yard.

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Photography and Scrapbooking
2. Home decorating and remodeling. I don't think it is really a hobby but I love doing it. I am going to be so excited whenit is all done. But bored too. I won't have any rooms left to decorate.
3. Playing the guitar

Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. play with my puppy
2. Take a nap
3. get my kids to understand reducing fractions in math class. They just don't get it.

Three Places You want to go
1. AUSTRALIA, AUSTRALIA, and NEW ZEALAND
2. I'd like to travel through Europe...with a group of friends and stay at those places...what are they called. They are really cheap and dirty i have heard. They are in London for sure. The girl in what girl wants stayed at one. HOSTLES......I was thinging Brothel and new I wasn't right. Come on they sound similar.
3. Netherlands, Sweeden and Norway to see my family heritage and hike the fiords. They are beautiful.

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Get my masters degree
2. Have two kids (my dream has always been twin boys...but more and more I am wishing for a girl. That might make it easier, Twins aren't really common in my family)
3. Leave the country....I have never needed a passport for my travels....I really want those stamps in it.

Three people I would like to see take this quiz
All the people that I know blog have already been tagged










2

2 comments:

darcy said...

I'm guessing that you did not skinny dip.. that doesn't sound like you.. although throwing eggs at a cop car and stealing signs doesn't either!!!

Elizabeth said...

i will be your bloggy blog friend!
Fun hearing your stuff!
I so wanna go to New Zealand.!!
Found you off Christy's blog..
I am an Indianian!