Thursday, September 18, 2008

check me out...I'm a cruisin'

ok so we finally got thison tape...


it took us long enough i know....but it is stinkin' cute isn't it. *and mom...thanks to a double ear infection you get to see him doing all his cool new moves. I can't wait you are going to be in awe
. I tried to get him doing peek abo and it was working...which is rare..cuz he usually stops when the camera comes out. then when I went to play it there was a big white streak from the sun right in the middle and you couldn't even see him. We will work on the peek a boo video. Enjoy this one for now. I will leave you with Jackson hammin it up and the BEST BUDS FOR LIFE... I

3 comments:

The Lantzes said...

I love his hair!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

What a cutie! His hair is great.

Darinifer said...

Wow! Looks like you're probably keeping busy now. he's stinkin cute. I love the pic of him and the dog.